Weight management is not just about losing weight. It’s about achieving and maintaining the weight you feel good at
What is your healthy weight?
- You like the way you look and feel
- Your health issues are under control or gone
- You no longer need medication or can reduce the amount of medicine you take
- Your sense of well-being is great
- You have the energy to do what you want to do
Achieving and maintaining your healthy weight means you need to make a commitment to yourself. Trying to eat what you thought was a healthy diet may not be the diet that fits your body chemistry. What works for one person might not work for another.
Deb has helped many people find creative solutions to achieve their nutritional goals and manage their weight.
Consultations are available as individual sessions as you need them or you can choose a program with multiple consultations.
Contact Deb to discuss the program that is best for you.